Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
Our OSHC program and Vacation Care program provides quality recreational care for all school aged children in a warm, safe and fun-filled environment.
The program is for all school aged children from St John Bosco School on a permanent or casual basis. An enrolment form must be completed before any student may attend. The enrolment form - and the OSHC Handbook - are available for download below. We welcome children from the western suburbs to attend our Vacation Care program.
If you would like more information about OSHC, please contact the the school on (08) 8249 4900 or you can email the OSHC Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org
OSHC & Vacation Care Fees
- Before School Care is $10.50 per morning per child
- After School Care is $21.00 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- Vacation Care $49.00 plus excursion/incursion costs if applicable
- When a child is not collected by 6:00pm, a late fee of $1.00 per minute per child will be charged.
- Fees must be paid fortnightly.